Plant sterols are found naturally in plants but cannot be produced by the human body. It is recommended to be consumed together with healthy diet and exercise. Contains 1000mg of vegetable oil phytosterol esters & 1.5mg of betacarotene.
Plant sterols are fat-like compounds with a chemical structure that is very similar to cholesterol. However compared to cholesterol, plant sterols are only minimally absorbed. They are naturally present in everyday foods especially in vegetables, fruit, nuts, grains and cooking oils.
During digestion, the plant sterols compete with cholesterol for absorption. What this means is that less cholesterol is absorbed and more cholesterol is excreted.
Plant sterol is suitable for people concerned about their cholesterol levels and is a useful proactive aid in conjunction with diet and lifestyle changes.
Adults - Take 1 capsule twice daily with main meals.
• Always read the label. Use only as directed.
• If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
• Not recommended in pregnancy and lactation
Active Ingredient Per Capsule
- Vegetable oil phytosterol esters (plant sterols), 1 g (1000 mg)
- Natural betacarotene (equiv. to 832.5IU of Vitamin A), 1.5 mg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, flavours or sweeteners
Red paste in red colored oblong shaped soft gel capsule.